Cover image: Alex Brandon/AP
- Vladimir Putin promised on Thursday to continue strikes against Ukrainian energy infrastructurea response according to him to the attacks of kyiv in particular in Crimea.
- A drone was shot down by the Russian fleet in Sevastopol in Crimea on Thursday, local authorities said, a sign of the risks that continue to weigh on the annexed peninsula. The Russian security services (FSB) announced on Thursday the arrest of two inhabitants of Sevastopol suspected of having transmitted to Ukraine information on military targets.
- Volodymyr Zelensky accused Russian forces of intensively mining and trapping the territories they are giving up during their withdrawals, ensuring that “Mine terrorism will be among the charges against Russia”.
- With front lines that risk congealing with winter, Ukrainians are increasingly turning to drones to strike Russian bases in the rearfar from the front, while the Russians bomb Ukrainian energy infrastructure, even if it means plunging civilians into the cold.
- On the sidelines of the Ukrainian file, Moscow and Washington carried out a major prisoner exchange on Thursday at Abu Dhabi airport, United Arab Emirates. Russia has recovered the arms dealer Viktor Boutdetained for more than ten years in the United States, while American basketball player Brittney Grinerimprisoned for several months in Russia for cannabis trafficking, returns to the United States.
Find our direct from yesterday by clicking on this link.
Read all our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Decryptions. Olena Zelenska visiting Paris to promote the ” resilience “ from his country
Reportage. A day in the life of a Ukrainian unit, ambushed under the dumps of Donbass
Decryptions. Emmanuel Macron’s statements on Russia ulcerate kyiv and its allies
Maintenance. Oleksii Reznikov, Ukrainian Defense Minister: “This war is a war of alliances and resources”
Grandstand. In Ukraine, “the onset of winter is now making health a priority concern”
Decryptions. Ukraine attempts to obstruct Russian strikes on civilian infrastructure
Reportage. Ukraine attacked Russian bases hundreds of kilometers from its borders
Factual. The responses of ” World “ to your most frequently asked questions