Chef and Coles ambassador Courtney Roulston joined Sunrise with a refreshing meal that’s sure to hit the spot.
Vietnamese-style duck spring roll salad
Watch Sunrise on Channel 7 and stream it for free on 7plus >>
- 2 x 200g pkts Coles Entertaining Peking Duck Spring Rolls
- 100g Coles Asia Rice Vermicelli Noodles
- 2 x 200g pkts Coles Kitchen Beetroot Slaw
- 1/2 cup mint sprigs
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Marion’s Kitchen Vietnamese Style Tangy Dressing
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place the spring rolls on the prepared tray and bake for 12-15 mins or until crisp and heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles following packet directions. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Divide the noodles, beetroot slaw and spring rolls among serving bowls. Top with mint sprigs and drizzle with dressing to serve.
Find more delicious What’s For Dinner recipes here.
Sunrise has a commercial arrangement with Coles.